*Please note that only one label can be used per order*
- If you are not satisfied with any of our products simply return items within 28 days of receipt
- We do not accept returns after this time. If your return is out of the above time frame you will be contacted via email by our customer service team who will advise further on your return.
- Please complete and include the invoice (sent with your parcel) stating refund or exchange in the case of a faulty item.
- All items are inspected upon return so must be returned in a unworn condition with tags attached and (where possible) the original packaging returned.. we will not be able to refund if this is not adhered to and we may have to send it back to you and ask you to cover the delivery costs.
- Please do not remove any tags from the item unless you are sure you are going to keep them. Any removal of tags may result in a delay with refund or the item being returned back to you
- We have the right to refuse damaged or soiled items, so please take care when returning your parcel
- We ask that you do not use staples to seal your package or duct tape on the product packaging.
- Please note that for hygiene reasons we are unable to accept back underwear or socks
Please enclose the returns invoice or if no longer available a covering note in your parcel with all relevant fields filled in, failure to do this will result in delay or us not being able to deal with your refund or exchange.
We try to refund returns as soon as possible but at busy times this can take up to 14 days... Please allow at least 10 working days before you get in touch.
We offer free UK mainland delivery on orders over £75. If items are returned for a refund and the order value drops below £75, then the standard delivery charge of £4.50 will apply.
In the unlikely event that you have received a faulty item then please notify us within 48 hours of receipt and we'll make it right.
Online returns address:
Big Fish Clothing