For all Uk Orders you can now return upto 2kg parcels using the Royal Mail portal Simply follow the link to create and print your label.
- If you are not satisfied with any of our products that you have purchased then simply return within 14 days of receipt.
- Please fill out the invoice enclosed in your parcel stating refund or exchange, making sure this is returned with your unwanted items.
- All items must be in a unworn condition with all relevant tags attached and where possible with the original packaging.
- Please do not remove any tickets from the item unless you are sure you are going to keep them. Any removal of tickets may result in a delay with refund/exchange or the item being returned back to you
- We have the right to refuse any damaged or soiled item, so please take care when returning your parcel.
- We ask that you do not use staples to seal your package or duct tape on the product packaging.
- Please note that for hygiene reasons we are unable to accept back underwear or socks*
Please enclose the returns invoice in your parcel with all relevant fields filled in, failure to do this will result in delay or us not being able to deal with your refund or exchange.
There is the option to return item/s for exchange.
To save disappointment before you do so please check with the website to make sure the item you require is available, if so simply fill in the form as necessary.
*Please Note Exchange items Can Take Between 5-7 Working Days Before Dispatch (Subject To Stock Availability)*
For overseas customers, delivery charges apply for this service.
£75 Free Delivery - If items are returned for a refund and the order value drops below £75 then the standard delivery charge of £4.50 will apply, we try to refund returns as soon as possible but at busy times this can take up to 14 days.
In the event that you have received a faulty item then please notify us within 48 hours of receipt for the correct procedure to follow.
Online returns address:-
Big Fish Clothing